About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Polka Dot Applique Wristlet


I busted out my sewing machine for the first time in months today, and I made myself a wristlet.  It has a pocket on the back for my iPod, and little pockets for my cards.  The zipper wraps around two sides, which is such a pain and I will never attempt it again, and it has a little vent in the side.

It's...  not the prettiest thing I've ever made, but it was nice to sew a bag again.

No comments:

Post a Comment