About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nail Polish Collection


This is the state of my collection currently.  It is ever growing.  I tend to favor dark, vampy colors, but I'm trying to add some brighter, paler colors.

My very favorites are:
  • Essie Plumberry: a pink raspberry creme.  It's so flattering to my skin tone and a pretty, cheerful pink.
  • Essie Midnight Cami: dark, deep shimmery blue.  It looks awesome on short nails.
  • Ulta Little Black Dress: a shimmery black/dark gray.  When I wore it for the first time I touched up every little chip so it could stay longer.
  • A England Iseult: the prettiest pale pink shimmer ever concocted.
  • Essie Set in Stones: favorite silver glitter polish.  Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment