About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Nail Polish Pic Spam


I have been painting my nails a lot lately.  It's calming.  I also like having things to take pictures of and post on Instagram.  


1. A England, Elaine & Essie, Set in Stones | 2. My order from Trans Design! | 3. China Glaze, Gothic Lolita | 4. Essie, Lapis of Luxury & Essie, Set in Stones | 5. China Glaze, Kinetic Candy & Essie, Set in Stones | 6. Essie, Marshmallow & Ulta, Tink-Her-Bell | 7. Orly, Frisky & Milani Teal | 8. Orly Smolder

No comments:

Post a Comment