About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Police Box Wristlet

Police Box Wristlet
In today's edition of 'what I made today', I present to you the Police Box wristlet!

It measures 6 1/2 x 4 inches, rocks appliqued details, a decorative button, and (though not seen in the photo) very timey whimey lining fabric.

I made the prototype of this design yesterday, and all was going well, but I screwed up the liner at the very end.  Lesson learned, I maximized my productivity today and attempted to make three of these babies at once.  I was only able to make two (I ran out of timey whimey lining fabric and zippers), and the second one (not pictured) came out perfect.

You can get your own Police Box Wristlet at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment