About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Owl with Headphones Digital Stamp

Owl with Headphones Digital Stamp
This digital stamp was not one of the suggestions from my prompt bucket.  (My prompt for today is 'shopping', and I'll get started on that as soon as I finish here.)  I just really like owls, and I like the idea of an owl listening to music, so I doodled this guy.

I think my favorite part of this digital stamp making thing is printing out the image and then coloring it in so people can see what it will look like as a finished product.  It's very soothing.

You can get this stamp for yourself in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment