About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Boldly Go Wristlet

Boldly Go Wristlet
The Boldly Go Wristlet in gray and blue was designed by me, and measures 3 3/4 x 7 inches (3 3/4 x 12 inches with the strap). It features a screen printed star ship surrounded by stars with the phrase, "Boldly Go," in metallic blue fabric paint. The exterior is light gray cotton (which has been interfaced for structural support), and the interior is made of white cotton.

This wristlet makes a great gift for yourself or for your favorite geeky friend. Wristlets are perfect for running errands or a night on the town - anywhere you don't want to haul around a big purse.

I have two made and ready to ship!  You can get one for yourself at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment