About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Unicorn Plushie

Unicorn Plushie

This stuffed unicorn was created while I was In The Zone.  (I was so deep in it, I'm surprised my husband didn't have to shake me to get me to talk to him.)  I came out of it when I finished up this little guy.  The pattern I used (Simplicity 2763) was for a horse, but why make a horse when you can make a unicorn?  Unicorns are cool.

More stuffed animals to come!  Hopefully they will turn out as cute as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment