About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

So many things!

I have made so many things today:
  • I made a bag using one of Keyka Lou's patterns.  It turned out pretty good (I'm keeping it) and I learned things, like the interfacing I'm using for wristlets now just doesn't work for bigger bags. I'm definitely going to make more to sell, because the pattern is adorable.
  • I made a little clutch using another of Keyka Lou's patterns, and I finally figured out how you do that zipper tab thing!  Hooray!  :)
  • I tried to make soft pretzels.  "Tried" being the key word.  They promptly went into the trash.
  • I carved a pumpkin!  It has Jack Skellington's face, and looks awesome.  (Tip: Carving pumpkins with regular knives is not easy!  There's a reason why people buy those pumpkin carving kits!)
  • I'm currently roasting pumpkin seeds.  Yum.
I would post pictures of everything, but my camera and computer aren't playing nice at the moment.  I'll try tomorrow once my camera's battery has charged - cross your fingers that solves the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment