About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mystery Fabric!

More mystery fabric!!
My mom came to see me and we went to Hancock Fabric, because I've never been and wanted to see what their selection looked like (verdict - Interesting. I'll go back.), but the most exciting part was I managed to find my blue timey wimey fat quarters! I bought every single fat quarter at the JoAnn Fabrics by my house, and I've looked all over the internet, but I can't figure out what this fabric is called or where to get more of it. So I was thrilled to find these. And then my mom stopped by another JoAnn on her way home and found me six more! So I'm good for awhile, but seriously internet, I MUST KNOW what this fabric is called and where to get more. So if you know, leave me a message somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment