About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Snow Queen : Finished!

Snow Queen
All done!  I decided not to do anything crazy with the background, because I didn't want anything to detract from her face.  So there's a blizzard going on back there.

I sharpened up her hair and lashes, then stamped the whole mess, hit gaussian blur and set it to multiply to play up the shadows, and then put a Hue/Sat adjustment layer over it with the preset Old Style.  It gives it a nice de-saturated look, and makes the whole thing look like winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment