About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Carnival Ticket Wedding Invitations & RSVP Cards

Carnival Ticket Wedding Invitations
New invitations!  More to the point, carnival ticket themed wedding invitations!

A Bride-to-Be asked me for carnival themed invitations about a month ago, and I wasn't able to get to them at the time - so busy!  But here they are, because they were on my List and I was able to bang them out in a couple of days.  These aren't exactly what Miss Bride wanted (she wanted stripes), so look for a second version coming soon, because stripes are always a fun idea.

Zazzle has a distressing lack of carnival/circus-y fonts, so I had to make due with this simple one.  I think it might look just as good.  More ticket-y.  (But, you know, if you were to buy these far into the future when such a font is available, please put the bride and groom's names and the date of the wedding in that circus font.  Trust me.)

High Points:
  • The elephants at the top form a little heart with their trunks.  Adorable!
  • The raffle ticket number at the bottom is also the date of the wedding in number form.  Clever!
  • Is is possible to be invited to 'crash' a wedding?  Doesn't one cancel the other out?  Intriguing questions.
  • These are Pick Your Own Background Color.  So you don't have to have a hot pink wedding if you don't want to.  Though, why wouldn't you?
This invitation set includes 5x7 invites, reply cards, save the date postcard, and thank you notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment