About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Love Letters :: The Complete Wedding Invitation Set

Love Letters :: The Complete Wedding Invitation Set
The Love Letters wedding invitation set uses the same color palette in a variety of patterns and styles, so you can mix and match to your hearts content. Red, pink, navy, and green. (Vintage air mail envelopes, classic nautical theme, polka dots, vintage wallpaper, etc.)  Pictured above are the vintage air mail envelopes set.  Full nautical, polka dots, and vintage wallpaper sets coming soon.

Included in the set are 5x7 Invitations, Save the Date magnets, 4.25x5.5 Reply Cards, Thank You notes, and envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment