About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Union Jack Wristlet

Union Jack Wristlet by rachelwhiteart.etsy.com






I love my Union Jack wristlet so much!  It's gorgeous!  The fabrics look so luxurious next to each other - corduroy, twill and canvas - and the colors are so deep and rich.  I like the size too.  It's a little more square than my other wristlets.

The Union Jack Wristlet was made by me, and measures 4 1/4 x 6 inches (11 1/2 with the strap). It showcases a British flag stitched from luxe fabrics. The exterior is made of navy twill, crimson corduroy, and cream canvas. The interior is made of a matching cotton in a crimson and brown stripe.

I was really hoping that I would screw this one up just a little bit so I could keep it for myself.  Get it for yourself or your favorite Anglophile from my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment