About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Police Box Wristlet in Navy Corduroy

Police Box Wristlet in Navy Corduroy
I love my Police Box Wristlet in navy corduroy!  I mean, the canvas version is very nice (and a perfect TARDIS blue), but this one is just so damn pretty.

I used a navy corduroy with very narrow lines, and matching blue cotton for the interior lining.  It measures 7 x 4 inches (with the strap 12 1/2 x 4 inches). It rocks appliqued details with zig zag stitching, six tiny decorative pockets, and cotton lining fabric in coordinating colors. The exterior has been interfaced for added structure.

Wristlets are perfect for running errands or a night on the town - anywhere you don't want to haul around a big purse. Perhaps on an adventure through time and space?

No comments:

Post a Comment