About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Monday, June 11, 2012

More Bucket Bags!

 




I am a bucket bag making machine.  My Bucket Bags now come in navy blue, dove gray, and army green.  (Also available in navy and cream ticking stripeschocolate brown, and jet black.)

These bags are slightly different from the first batch, because I changed the exterior pocket.  These don't have the darts, and I modified the shape of the pocket a little bit.  I think it looks sleek and lovely this way.

I've got three more bags coming up in exciting new colors: royal blue, bright white, and wine red.  They are going to be so pretty!  I thought I would get them made today, but taking photos and updating all my shop things took much longer than I thought it would.  Hopefully I will have photos up by Wednesday/Thursday.

Get one for yourself from my Etsy shop: Rachel White Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment