About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Navy Ticking Bucket Bag

I cannot get enough of this navy ticking fabric!  I want to put it on everything!


My Navy Ticking Bucket Bag was handmade by me! The outsides and strap are made from a heavy weight cotton pillow ticking in navy and cream, which has been fused with heavy weight interfacing for added structure. The lining is made from hot pink cotton, which was also fused with interfacing. The bag is 12 inches tall, 5.5 inches deep at the widest part of the bottom, and 12 inches wide. The strap measures 22 inches - perfect for throwing over your shoulder. There is a patch pocket on the outside for handy access to cellphones and keys. This bag is very roomy, and great for everyday use.


There are so many things I love about this bag. The insides are so roomy - it holds everything! I love the outside pocket for keeping my keys and cellphone at hand. This bag is perfect for everyday use. It's casual and matches everything, but it's got a hot pink peak-a-boo surprise.



Get one for yourself at my Etsy shop.

This item was made using a Keyka Lou pattern.  I love Keyka Lou patterns.  That girl designs the cutest bags, and her Bucket Bag is one of my favorites.  Expect more Keyka Lou designs in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment