About Me

My photo
I'm an artist who can't choose a medium. My current weapon of choice is a black fine line art marker, which I use to doodle pretty little illustrations. I turn them into clip art that you can purchase in my Etsy shop for use in projects like web design and scrapbooking. I live with my husband and evil black cat in Chicago.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Martini Bachelorette Party Invitations

Martini Bachelorette Party Invitations
 Martini Bachelorette Party Invitations!

These are for your classier 'girl's night out' bachelorette parties.  The ones where your friends don't make you wear a veil pinned with condoms or do embarrassing things to random men.  Ones where maybe you all sit around and sip Cosmos, and open up a pile of presents that contain pretty lingerie.

(I swear to god, the pink color isn't actually that acidic and eye-watering.  It's actually a mellow rose.  Damn web safe colors.)

Click here to get these for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment